Bench 1.0 Draft Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just want to say, be mindful that your time is also 12 others time. Not exactly sure the metics of not making the #2 pick 12 hours ago. Nothing changed and nothing will. We are making this way harder than it needs to be. If we exhaust the full 6 hrs over the last 64 picks, we are looking at 16 full days.

I just want to say, be mindful that your time is also 12 others time. Not exactly sure the metics of not making the #2 pick 12 hours ago. Nothing changed and nothing will. We are making this way harder than it needs to be. If we exhaust the full 6 hrs over the last 64 picks, we are looking at 16 full days.
not everyone is on the same time clock...it takes as long as it takes...my objective is to get everyone involved and have fun

didnt think Id get a shot at this...but only have a graded rc and nothing else...was looking at that Boggs RC that disappeared fast...I choose with my pick...

Blake Swihart 15 Bowman Inception AU BV 50

I'll take the Purple Robinson RC. He will be allowed to play soon. @newguy338
That is an awesome card, was going to be my first pick, but I was going to start a chrome Mantle collection, so I had to take the Mantle first.

Robinson could be a beast, I am just worried about the fact he has not been able to play an actual game for two years.

didnt think Id get a shot at this...but only have a graded rc and nothing else...was looking at that Boggs RC that disappeared fast...I choose with my pick...

Blake Swihart 15 Bowman Inception AU BV 50
Awesome glad you picked that. I sent that one in!

As an FYI -- I will be out of pocket until about 2pm tomorrow. Things seem to be running pretty smoothly right now, if anything comes up, message me and I will take a look as soon as I am able to. thanks.