Bench 1.0 Draft Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I guess I'll take this...
1995 Collector's Edge Time Warp Black Label 22K Gold #11 Seau / Sayers

And that leaves the last card to me (thank you again to @Dashcol for the opportunity to select a card):
Mr Irrelevant!
2014 Elite Extra Edition Prospects Signatures Red Ink #41 Eudor Garcia $15

I will work on getting these packed up and shipped out as quickly as I am able to. I have a ton of stuff going on right now, please, PLEASE do not message me 2 or 3 days from now asking if they have been sent out or saying you haven't received a package yet. Please remember patience is a virtue.

And that leaves the last card to me (thank you again to @Dashcol for the opportunity to select a card):
Mr Irrelevant!

I will work on getting these packed up and shipped out as quickly as I am able to. I have a ton of stuff going on right now, please, PLEASE do not message me 2 or 3 days from now asking if they have been sent out or saying you haven't received a package yet. Please remember patience is a virtue.
Won't have to worry about that withe I still have not received cards that were sent out a couple weeks ago from a trade and I still haven't reached out to the person lol.

Mr Irrelevant!

Thanks for all the help with getting this done! Feel free to prioritize my cards LAST, I am not in a huge hurry to get them.

Are you going to allow the participants in this draft to have first dibs on the spots in the next one?

Are you going to allow the participants in this draft to have first dibs on the spots in the next one?
It’s funny you posted this, I just started a topic in the hobby talk forum to get the plans for 2.0 started.

As an FYI -- everything is packed up and will be taken to the post office on Monday. I packaged everything up as safely as I could, based on the mailers that I had to work with. A couple of you should be thankful that other members sent pre-paid envelopes and that left me with a couple extra mailers to send stuff out properly, that otherwise would have been very ugly.

I will say again - going forward, a 6 x 9 bubble mailer will be required. And since this was the first one, I made sure every card had a sleeve/toploader (using my own supplies) for safety. In the future, you will receive your cards exactly as you send them to me.

As an FYI -- everything is packed up and will be taken to the post office on Monday. I packaged everything up as safely as I could, based on the mailers that I had to work with. A couple of you should be thankful that other members sent pre-paid envelopes and that left me with a couple extra mailers to send stuff out properly, that otherwise would have been very ugly.

I will say again - going forward, a 6 x 9 bubble mailer will be required. And since this was the first one, I made sure every card had a sleeve/toploader (using my own supplies) for safety. In the future, you will receive your cards exactly as you send them to me.
I will say that I didn't really think about the cards I would be getting back would take up more space than the ones I sent that's my bad but in my defense the envelope thing wasn't addressed until after I sent my cards but at the end of the day I would have been more than happy to purchase and send you a larger envelope and not sure what shipping service you use but I'm guessing the post office as I could have sent everyone their package at $3.50 or less per package. It is what it is I guess but you will get exactly what you're asking for now that the details have been hammered out.

understood...

Made the run to the post office this afternoon - everybody is in the mail and anticipated arrival time for all packages is end of the week at the latest. For the two folks who sent prepaid return mailers, you should have your tracking info. For anyone who wants their tracking info, send me a PM with your destination city and I will send it your way.