Bench 1.1 Draft Thread (THE FOOTBALL EDITION)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wopuld be nice if we got a couple more to join. Anyone know anyone that might be interested and not seen the post?

Just under 9 hours til sign ups close. You can go ahead and pm @katester44 with your lists of what you will be sending, and get your cards ready to ship. Hoping for maybe a couple more, but I'm looking forward to it regardless.

Just under 9 hours til sign ups close. You can go ahead and pm @katester44 with your lists of what you will be sending, and get your cards ready to ship. Hoping for maybe a couple more, but I'm looking forward to it regardless.

Looks like you are at 8 right now - if it changes, just let me know, that way I know how many packages to keep an eye out for.

Remember - when you send, include a note with address I am mailing back to, your Bench screen name, your postage $$ and the 6 x 9 mailer.

Just sent my list in. Will you let me know when you get them and I'll update the list accordingly to show who has sent their list? ...unless there is an easier way you'd like to do it of course.

Are we requiring pics of all the cards like we are in the next Baseball draft? Just wanted to make everyone clear on that since we will be shipping cards out soon and need to snap pics if needed.

@Rabs I don't see any reason. Did something come up that made it seem necessary?
I believe going forward there will be a requirement for each participant to take pics of their own cards to show what they look like so everyone knows exactly what they are selecting.

I believe going forward there will be a requirement for each participant to take pics of their own cards to show what they look like so everyone knows exactly what they are selecting.
Ah. Well, since it wasn;t in the first post, I'm not fussed about adding now. I'm gonna ship my cards tomorrow, but if enough people say tonight they want pics/ scans , I'll play along..

I snapped a photo of the 5 cards I'm sending in I will post it if that's what people want to do.

I snapped a photo of the 5 cards I'm sending in I will post it if that's what people want to do.
OK, so everyone has the ability to send pics to katester so I guess we'll just do that. ...or send to me after they have been announced when katester receives the actual cards. Whichever he prefers

Well, I said I'd be happy if we even got half as much as the all-sports (pretty much all baseball) one got, and we did that. And as theat ****** old show says....

.....jsut waitin on Andy to provide address. (I think his name is Andy but I second guess myself everytime I say it. haha)