Bench Bucks? Where Did They Go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I was closing in on 600. Now I'm just over 100. Did something happen? The only reason I noticed is because there was something I was interested at the 600 mark and thought I may be just a few days away from being able to land it...

Thanks
Craig

Hi Craig,

Did you do some maintenance to some of your threads yesterday? Delete any? Anything like that? I see a bunch of transactions on your bench bucks over the last couple of days. Let me know what you have been doing and I will see if I can find out what is happening.

Thanks,

John

John - I did some editing yesterday. Marking some items sold. I also edited a thread "Please delete" because the lot sold. Nothing that I haven't done a hundred times before. It's no big deal. I was just wanting to see if it happened to anyone else. Maybe I'm going crazy...

Thanks
Craig

When threads get deleted you deduct 2 points for the thread and 1 point for each of your posts except the first one. I would suggest that you mark your threads expire or just let them fall off over time. If anyone thinks they are missing a large number of points, I would think that they have been redeemed. But that doesn't sound like the case with you.