Bench Bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm glad to hear that you talked to Pete. I was really starting to wonder if he was alright. I've sent a couple PM's his way with no response. I'm still waiting on an eBay Gift Card from early April.

Thanks
Craig

I don't want to be pain in the butt, however there are several of us waiting for our COMC and Ebay gift cards. I finally heard from Champs96ws( Peter) a couple of weeks ago. He said the cards would be in the form of a coupon code. I understand that he's busy but if he can't find the time, he should not have started the Bench Bucks program. I love this site and I am not looking to cause any trouble. I'm just having a bad day and needed to vent. Aaron

I just used my Bench Bucks for another eBay Gift Card. Although, I'm still waiting on the one that I "bought" back in April as well. Any word on these?

Thanks
Craig

Was wondering what the heck bench bucks were, lol. Thanks for the sticky : )

Berkey here is the definition of the bench bucks

Bench Bucks is a rewards program for your activity on the site. Various daily activity on the site earns you credits called Bench Bucks that are good towards items in the Bench Bucks Store. Activities that earn Bench Bucks: Birthday +100 Referral +20 Create Thread +2 Friend +1 Post +1 Poll +1 Vote +1 Tag +1 Reputation +1 Upload a pic to album +1 Daily activity - log in and post every 24 hours +1 Infraction -50 These categories and credit amounts can change at any time without notice. If a member if found to be manipulating the system to unfairly gain credits a permanent ban from the site could result. * Bench Bucks hold no monetary value *

Sorry been very busy and just have not had time to log onto the site.

I'm filling requests as we speak. Anyone who purchased a GC, I pm'd you to verify your email address. The GC will come via email with a redemption code.

Cardman - I never received a pm from the system alerting me of the sale, but I just went in and saw you purchased the Hisanori Takahashi...i'll get it out asap.

Not a big deal , I understand getting busy Brother (and system failure) , thanks for the response and your time.

Richard