Bench Bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I agree as well. I us a PWE and make them non-machineable and it usually only costs $.70. The $2.32 for a padded envelope is just CRAZY!!!!! Four trade that way comes to almost $10.00.

Ron

I hear you there...I throw "non machinable" on the bottom of a pwe, with the card surrounded by bubble wrap and cardboard, and it cost me 0.80...But I throw it in a bubble mailer and it costs 3 bucks...The pwe looks like a pillow, but still cost 0.80....I dont get it...Beatin the system, one trade at a time!

I agree as well. I us a PWE and make them non-machineable and it usually only costs $.70. The $2.32 for a padded envelope is just CRAZY!!!!! Four trade that way comes to almost $10.00.

Ron

I hear you there...I throw "non machinable" on the bottom of a pwe, with the card surrounded by bubble wrap and cardboard, and it cost me 0.80...But I throw it in a bubble mailer and it costs 3 bucks...The pwe looks like a pillow, but still cost 0.80....I dont get it...Beatin the system, one trade at a time!

I hear ya both but I almost use bubble mailers with Delivery Confirmation all the time & it only costs me $1.93 up to 3 ounces through paypal shipping. I guess I would rather pay an extra .80 cents for that piece of mind & never have to replace a lost or damaged card.

Last edited:
I hear ya both but I almost use bubble mailers with Delivery Confirmation all the time & it only costs me $1.93 up to 3 ounces through paypal shipping. I guess I would rather pay an extra .80 cents for that piece of mind of never have to replace a lost or damgaed card.

I received some Upper Deck base cards that were shipped in a bubble mailer and all of them were creased right down the middle. I looked like someone had bent the bubble mailer right in half. The bubble mailer does not always work.

Cardman - I never received a pm from the system alerting me of the sale, but I just went in and saw you purchased the Hisanori Takahashi...i'll get it out asap.[/QUOTE]

Got the Card Yesterday , Thank you .

Where are the eBay/COMC gift cards? I'm not seeing any in the Bench bucks shop.

I'm probably way behind on this... but you guys seriously deduct a Bench Buck when you edit a post??? That makes no sense to me. So every time I update a FT or needs thread because of incoming trades or sales I am penalized?

I'm probably way behind on this... but you guys seriously deduct a Bench Buck when you edit a post??? That makes no sense to me. So every time I update a FT or needs thread because of incoming trades or sales I am penalized?

I believe they answered this earlier in the thread. They do deduct but they also add for a new post each time you edit, so it cancels each other out. So you really don't lose any Bench Bucks in the process.

I believe they answered this earlier in the thread. They do deduct but they also add for a new post each time you edit, so it cancels each other out. So you really don't lose any Bench Bucks in the process.

Yep. I see that now. It took it for awhile then it came back. :)