Best Box for Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rburke02

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey Guys,
I am looking to buy a box of cards that incudes many of the young and upcoming prospects in the game the last two years. I opened a box of 2015 Topps Chrome and loved that and I am looking for and wondering if there is anything similar on the market. Can be from this year or previous years. I have been out of the hobby for a few years and just getting back into it. I had been disappointed by Bowman in recent years and looking for a possible change unless their products have been good the last few years. Looking for any and all information that will help with my decision. Thanks.
Robert

Bowman Chrome and Bowman draft picks are the two top products for prospects. Check out prices....one example..Pujols Bowman Chrome auto...and his spx auto in ud. Bowman Chrome is way higher! Best regsrds, David

That is what I had thought in years past, but reading reviews and some of the boxes I opened in years past I was not to thrilled with the amount of parallels of the stars versus the low level prospects. I am not opposed to getting back with Bowman as I have liked them over the years just wanted to know which I could get the best bang for my busy so to speak. Thanks for the reply.

Just sold a 2015 Bowman Chrome auto of G. Torres red refractor 3/5...he's 18 years old cub prospects from venezuela.Did know who he was....it sold for 599.99 on ebay...My local store sold it for me.They had four offers in less then 3 hours and within a minute of my leaving the store....someone clicked on the bin
L

Last edited: