Best career?

Best career

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I tried to make a selection, but there is nowhere to click on. If I click on a player, it will give me who voted for the player. Maybe I already entered, but I can't find any evidence of it.

the players selected for this poll is a little unfair. Guys like Acuna, Soto and Vlad have already had some outstanding years and put some achievements up already. Would be interested in the results of a similar poll with players who debuted in 2022 only.

the players selected for this poll is a little unfair. Guys like Acuna, Soto and Vlad have already had some outstanding years and put some achievements up already. Would be interested in the results of a similar poll with players who debuted in 2022 only.
I was going to separate them but didnt want to overwhelm people with too many polls at once. Getting participation in two has been hard enough.

From a selfish standpoint, since I just dropped a pretty large sum on a new Panini booklet auto card that really has no upward potential except for one or maybe 2 players, I'd like it to be Tatis. Historically speaking, most siblings and father/son combos don't tend to have more than 1 really stand out either (Waner Brothers are the only HOF combo that comes to my mind at the moment), so V. Guerrero could be one of the few exceptions if Jr has a HOF career. Tatis Sr was no standout though, so that leads me to believe there is decent hope for Jr. as well. Missing all of this year so far isn't good though...

Right now, Walker is the only HOF on the card, and a fairly borderline candidate at that. The rest of the retired players (Garvey & Galarraga) had decent careers. I bought it for the Garvey, and I think he should be in the HOF, but so far that has failed to happen. Turner was a decent player with a few good years, but on the downside of his career and not HOF bound and I think Bellinger will be another one of those "early success and level off fast" type player like so many before him. Tatis is my only hope that this card becomes much more valuable and desirable in the future! It's a 1/1 as well, so that doesn't hurt.

s-l1600.jpg

From a selfish standpoint, since I just dropped a pretty large sum on a new Panini booklet auto card that really has no upward potential except for one or maybe 2 players, I'd like it to be Tatis. Historically speaking, most siblings and father/son combos don't tend to have more than 1 really stand out either (Waner Brothers are the only HOF combo that comes to my mind at the moment), so V. Guerrero could be one of the few exceptions if Jr has a HOF career. Tatis Sr was no standout though, so that leads me to believe there is decent hope for Jr. as well. Missing all of this year so far isn't good though...

Right now, Walker is the only HOF on the card, and a fairly borderline candidate at that. The rest of the retired players (Garvey & Galarraga) had decent careers. I bought it for the Garvey, and I think he should be in the HOF, but so far that has failed to happen. Turner was a decent player with a few good years, but on the downside of his career and not HOF bound and I think Bellinger will be another one of those "early success and level off fast" type player like so many before him. Tatis is my only hope that this card becomes much more valuable and desirable in the future! It's a 1/1 as well, so that doesn't hurt.

View attachment 79193
Sweet card but you forgot to take the poll! LOL