Best deal on ebay (if you live in texas)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dam id love to get it but it would cost me 2grand to just get em home and then i would be insane cataloging them as often as i do the ones i have already lol.

Assuming they are all in 5K boxes, the cost of the lot is the just about the cost of 200 5K boxes! Sounds like a sweet deal, even if most of the cards are crap and there is bound to be something worthwhile in there anyways.

Looks to me like the seller knows EXACTLY what they have and wouldn't be worth even just the time involved picking it up.

Even at 10 cards for a penny, what are you gonna do with 50,000 1990 donruss commons, 20,000 1991 fleer commons, 25,000 1987 topps commons, and on and on ?

Looks to me like the seller knows EXACTLY what they have and wouldn't be worth even just the time involved picking it up.

Even at 10 cards for a penny, what are you gonna do with 50,000 1990 donruss commons, 20,000 1991 fleer commons, 25,000 1987 topps commons, and on and on ?

Most of the people on this site can answer that question. I have most of them in my storage unit.

pretty easy you can dump them off to bigger dealers at $8 per 5k and can prob land the lot for around $750 as it is obo maybe even cheaper.nice profit if you know whos buying.

Yeah, the seller even states that there are no big $$ cards there...the boxes would retail for over $1000, but its hard to do anything with the extras that you can't use because its difficult to sell them if you have to ship due to excess cost.

Assuming they are all in 5K boxes, the cost of the lot is the just about the cost of 200 5K boxes! Sounds like a sweet deal, even if most of the cards are crap and there is bound to be something worthwhile in there anyways.

Just to open up and look through each box would take a year...if the wife didn't kill me first :p.