best place to buy Rawlings OMLB's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I guess the place I was getting mine from has closed :(

where is the best/cheapest place to buy these...need to get some for autographing this summer.

Normally I pick them up at local shows, but if I have to get them online....Anaconda Sports was the site I used.

I can get them at a decent price from the guy I buy from at shows, but shipping kills any deal.

I wish Rawlings still made the black-inked OMLBs. I could get a dozen of those for just under $5 each.

Depending on what you're going to get signed...there are the Trump baseballs. They're inexpensive. I've never tried them out, though....

Mort,
the Trump balls fade or bleed after a while. The signature starts to blend in with leather. I believe the black inked Rawlings can be purchased through Anaconda.

Mort,
the Trump balls fade or bleed after a while. The signature starts to blend in with leather. I believe the black inked Rawlings can be purchased through Anaconda.
That's where I used to buy them...but I am all but certain they are gone now.

found that when i did a search...they are up near ebay prices now...was hoping someone had a hook up lol.

Unfortunately so. I'm glad I got mine when I did. Not gonna be fun when I need more :rolleyes:

That's where I used to buy them...but I am all but certain they are gone now.

http://www.anacondasports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10201&categoryId=50970&langId=-1&sportId=49320&productId=149742&af_id=38
Kinda Pricey, but still available.

http://www.anacondasports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10201&categoryId=50970&langId=-1&sportId=49320&productId=149742&af_id=38[/URL]
Kinda Pricey, but still available.
Ah - no. :) Not black leather but black printing for the lettering. Anaconda sold them through mid 2009 or so. Only $5 or so each and made with the same exterior leather as regular OMLBs. Never had one bleed. Wish I could find them...!
webimg2620.jpg

Whoops. My mistake. Those don't look much different from the standard ones at all. I bet if you located some the price has gone up much like other balls though.

thats what I was getting for $78 a doz...sports liquidators store here locally had them...went to get some the other day and they are out of business...sucks.

Mort,

For the one's I have that do or did they only have gotten to a certain point and stopped. They aren't completely vanishing like on the cheap rawlings balls

anyone tried the cheapo leather looking balls yet with the Sharpie fine point pens? not the shiney slick china balls but the ones that are cheap and look/feel like leather but they are not really the same as the usual OMLB's we all use?