Best place to find numbered checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
There used to be a link to get a printable list of numbers. I cannot find it and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Bryon

Thanks for the info. This is probably something I would have to have my wife or kids help me out with. I am not the most computer savvy person in the world.

I have found baseballcardpedia.com a very nice site that is pretty extensive in mentioning every set and subset. But you would have to cut and paste. I do paste a checklist in a spreadsheet and edit it to create my wants and duplicates. You might be thinking of Beckett and the organize feature. I've never tries to print it, but I vaguely remember that some one recommended that.

You can try:

Pick your sport, then set (hit search), click on specific set, click on checklist, click options, etc.
They also have the pictures of many cards, like Beckett, and Cardboard Connection. I've used tcdb to differentiate a vs b versions of cards. I actually found a picture of an b version card where Beckett was claiming it to be the a version. I'm trying to get Beckett to correct it.