Best Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacknate

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, as I am thinning my collection to only higher end cards and RC's, I want to display them.

Top loaders and penny sleeves do not look as good as the one touch cases with the screw on the top. BUT, do they provide ample protection? What is the best way to display but also keep them in perfect condition?

Hey guys, as I am thinning my collection to only higher end cards and RC's, I want to display them.

Top loaders and penny sleeves do not look as good as the one touch cases with the screw on the top. BUT, do they provide ample protection? What is the best way to display but also keep them in perfect condition?

I've heard from several collectors that the one touches are not better then a penny sleeve and a top loader. If you are just displaying them and they never really move, I think the one touches will work well for protecting them.

I've heard from several collectors that the one touches are not better then a penny sleeve and a top loader. If you are just displaying them and they never really move, I think the one touches will work well for protecting them.
Where is the cheapest place to get them? The magnetic ones are secure right?