best way to list an rc lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpieman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a lot of probably 750-1000 baseball rcs that i was thinking of unloading. my question is how to list it. should i take all the good rcs and list those up in a seperate lot and then list the junk in its own lot? here is some of what the lot includes

3 madison bumgarner bowman rcs
5 david price bowman rcs
1 grady seizmore bowman rc
2 austin jackson bowman chrome rcs
2 aroldis chapman rcs
50-60 2010 bowman base
40 2010 bowman chrome cards out of regular bowman product
80 2010 bowman chrome cards
a couple hundered other bowman/bowman chrome cards from 2005-present
there are many other cards from different brands/sets of newer and older players

thats just a general off the top of my head description. i was thinking of auctioning it off all as one lot and hoping to get around 100 dollars for 750-1000 rcs. but other people on here probably have more experience so should i take the good cards like the prices, bumgarners, siezmore etc. and auction those off in a smaller seperate lot and then auction the rest off. or keep it all as one lot and hope for the best?

thanks for the help

In my opinion, you're better off listing in smaller lots. Anyone who buys the whole lot is probably just looking to get it cheap and flip them. With free listings, it's probably better to do it in smaller lots. But there are advantages to doing it in one lot, so it pretty much comes down to how much time and energy you have to devote to it.

In my opinion, you're better off listing in smaller lots. Anyone who buys the whole lot is probably just looking to get it cheap and flip them. With free listings, it's probably better to do it in smaller lots. But there are advantages to doing it in one lot, so it pretty much comes down to how much time and energy you have to devote to it.

there are definatly advantages to both. i will probably get more listing them in smaller lots but paypal charges 30 cents plus 2.9 percent for each payment. so if i list 20 lots i will be getting charged an extra 6 bucks in fees. i have the time to do it so that not an issue but i was also trying to figure out if it might be better to wait until around march when baseball season is almost here and there is renewed interest in all the prospects and what they might do.

there are definatly advantages to both. i will probably get more listing them in smaller lots but paypal charges 30 cents plus 2.9 percent for each payment. so if i list 20 lots i will be getting charged an extra 6 bucks in fees. i have the time to do it so that not an issue but i was also trying to figure out if it might be better to wait until around march when baseball season is almost here and there is renewed interest in all the prospects and what they might do.

That I would agree with. Now is the time to buy, not sell.

That I would agree with. Now is the time to buy, not sell.

thats what i was thinking, i dont activly buy rcs because they can be tough to offload but i might try to load up on some ones that i know will sell well. im also thinking i want to sell like a week before baseball season starts so its before these rcs have a chance to flop (or flop again for ones that havnt done much) and become useless.