Best/Worst Autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Most of the old timers especially baseball have some great signatures. I really like Whitey Ford's.
I collect minor league players and Aaron Hicks has a pretty terrible signature. Also, I don't like when players just initial it. Be proud of your full name!

From the ANGELS

BEST

scan0001.jpg

WORST

scan0001-2.jpg

Paul

There are a lot of players today that just sign quick and they look horrible. Times have changed.

jason

Aren't players contractually obliged to sign now a days? And look at how much they're asked to sign. What's being asked of players has changed more so than the players themselves.

Goose Gossage has a great, perfect signature. He has said that when he was young he was taught to write correctly, and he always tries to do that.

Here is a page from my albums with a Gossage signature card up top in the middle, a nice signature, and i have seen better, its gotta be tough to sit and sign a ton of baseball cards.

YP0310-1.jpg

here are some others i have
flat out terrible signature
hpqscan0064-1.jpg

this guy must have some more important things to do if he signs like this
hpqscan0055-1.jpg

idk would u call this an autograph
hpqscan0019.jpg

his real signature is this if u had a choice what would u want a nickname or an auto
hpqscan0079-1.jpg

heres another quickie
hpqscan0066.jpg

Best
Mariano Rivera
Howie Kendrick
Ken Griffey Jr.
Colt McCoy

Worst
Eric Berry
Rashard Mendenhall

These just popped into my head.There are lots of good ones and even more bad ones.I had a chance to get Heyward at spring training and he panhandled so bad on my oml ball that I ended up giving it away..He owes me $15 bucks for the ball lol..

I just wanted to throw Kenny Rogers out there in the best sig category. If you have ever seen his sig, it's beautiful and you can read every letter.