"Big Dog"

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just finished this commission piece. He's not really the household star, but Cincinnati Reds fans will dig this one. This is part 3 of the 4-part "Big Red Machine: The All-Star Rookies" series. Joe Morgan is up next!

By the way..........this is my favorite card art piece so far.;)

http://www.timcarrollart.com/bigdog.htm

Tim

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Tim
As usual another great piece of at work. I have to applaud you on the hard work and Time you put into these great pieces of art. Keep up the great work .
Thanks for sharing the finished product with us
Later
Tom

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

That's awesome, man! How much are you asking for those things?

Different prices for different pieces. I use the time factor as my guide on the card art pieces. The ones that take longer cost a little more. If you have a certain one that you would like to have (or have made), PM me for a price quote/estimate.

Thats Amazing Tim. I want a Greg Maddux!

Replied to your PM.;)

You really really need to get your work into an museum exhibit

That would be FUN. Maybe someday I can at least get a piece into Bob Feller's Museum or something of the like. I have an opportunity for a free booth at the National this year in Baltimore (to create a card art piece ON-SITE), but I know I can't make it due to school starting on the same week. The first week of school is too volatile to miss.:( I really want to go, however, because the card-art pieces are truly nicer in-person than on-screen.

Tim