Biggest Beckett Snub-Make Your Case Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedDawg

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
OK.So,I have to say,of my entire collection,I started pricing them again recently.Just my good stuff :D I stumbled upon 3 1989 Topps Traded Barry Sanders Rookie Cards.I was like,these bad boys have to book high,right?I mean,who can you compare to him?As much as he accomplished in such a short time span.I'm not a Lions fan.its not about that.But I am an athlete fan.You have to respect the numbers.Anyway,to make a long story short,it booked $6-$8 high BV.Share your story,players and cards you feel are underpriced in Beckett.

Would have been a great card (and worth much more) had they not printed 20 billion of them!!;) Oh yeah, they are ALL still in MINT shape too.

The problem with many of the great cards of the 80s to present. Super high print runs & all cards tucked away protected for future cash in value = low BV.

1989 Topps Traded Barry Sanders Rookie Cards.I was like,these bad boys have to book high,right?

I guess I never really answered the original post.

I'd say one "snub" that comes to mind is the 1972 Topps Venezuelan Stamps, specifically Garvey. I believe it books for $40-60, but you would not be able to touch it for less than a couple hundred unless you got lucky. The first one I saw on ebay went for $555. I have since seen a couple sell in the mid $200s.

Last edited: