Bill Mueller success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
After the Bill Mueller successes I saw here at The Bench I decided to mail to him myself. Yesterday on my way to the P.O. I got his return
2004 Topps Chrome refractor
2004 Topps Chrome gold refractor

I know this is not the correct forum for stories but it relates to the Bill Mueller success and I would like to share it will you guys.

After I missed the P.O. due to ancident (i was reared ended) I went to a Memorial weekend cookout at some friends house I met a 9 year old boy named Parker. Now Parker is just getting into collecting baseball cards. He had his binder with him showing off his collection that he was so very proud of. I decided to help him a little. Although he is a Cardinal fan I decided to give him one of the signed cards I had just recieved. This kid acted just like I had given him the world. I had the card in a toploader and he carried in around and showed the card to everyone several times. I don't know that I have ever seen a kid any happier. It made my day as well.

Gary

Hey Gary
Congrats on the return. Very nice gesture on giving the little boy a card You probably made a friend for life with that
Nice pick ups
Job well done
Tom

congrats dude...that is very generous of you and it sounds like you made his day. :)

That is a very cool story! That may be a small gesture of kindness, but it is something he will remember for the rest of his life. That is what this hobby is all about.