Birthday Successes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Bad news, my scanner is down...but, I have had a pretty good run of luck as far as graphing the last couple of days. We went to the BayBears game on Friday night for a pre-birthday celebration and I was able to get a ton of autos there, got most everything I had signed - but Mobile lost the game after being up in the 9th so they weren't in the best mood afterwards.

Last night we went to the OKC Redhawks game in New Orleans for my birthday and I ended up doing really well. We sat by the OKC bullpen and spent the game talking with some of the players, as they taught us how to make gum wrapper airplanes. Salty, Scheppers, Geoff Geary, Willie Eyre, Clay Rapada, & Tommy Hunter...awesome guys. Had a good time getting to sit and talk baseball with them, and bs all game long. Willie Eyre gave me my first hit of smelling salt, holy crap - almost knocked me on my @$$.

ANYWAY, here is what I came away with over the last couple days...I had more, but they have already been packaged up and shipped off (for the most part). Enjoy the view!

BayBearsRedhawksBday025.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday026.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday051.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday121.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday138.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday052.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday081.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday113.jpg

BayBearsRedhawksBday185.jpg

Last edited:
congrats.......i imagine hunter will be here soon since holland left with an injury in the second...i hope salty gets his S*** together and gets back up here too...

happy birthday man!! :)

Thanks man. Salty wasn't playing the night that we went, but he was a lot of fun to talk to during the game. Davis looked solid all game long - him and Garko both his monster homers and OKC won 8-5.

Happy Birthday Andrew.Congratulations on a great day.