Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guess their finally replying to their email at customer service.....same old same old....because of the virus...we were force to reduce our employees......etc, etc....Jeff as me for the order and the shipping numbers......guess what there was nope....but I did show him my confirmation of my order....Best regards, David PS he said he will try to speed it up...

Heads up everyone! COMC has not changed the shipping at all.....I ordered on 07/20/2020.....Jeff from Customer Service has expedite my shipping to 1 or 2 weeks.......claims if I had paid an extra $1.00 ...they would have issued it sooner.......order 07/20/2020....and get this folks..my shipping date was 10/20/2020...not joking....three months....so much for hiring 30 more people......so they work on the ebay orders and let ever thing else collect dust unless you pay extra for shipping!!

Last edited:
Supercuts is opened for business.....inside the store......they opened up yesterday.......scheduled....haircut only....and since their next almost next door to Target......can get some food and things that I need. Also can check to if theres any baseball cards.....but hopes not high for that one.....but I do have my credit cards with me just in case. Best regards, David