WTT Blowing out my 2024 Topps Series 2 Inserts! Making room for Topps Chrome! Gold Foil/35th Ann/etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Could you use any of these cards?

Inserts of a few Twins guys from Topps series 2:
City to City - 29 Carlos Correa
Significant Statistics - 19 Jhoan Duran

and a few inserts (Twins guys) from 2024 Bowman:
Scout's Top 100 -13 - Brooks Lee, 33 - Emmanuel Rodriguez (slight corner wear on back)

Please let me know. Thank you.
I could use the ss-19 Duran and the Top 100 13-Brooks Lee .....Let me know if that works for u. Okay for u to post the trade for us unless u don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us....u can go the PWE route...and I'll go the bubble envelope route. Best regards, David

• SS-11 Kyle Schwarber Phillies
  • 35th Ann 89B2: 5 Crow Armstrong Cubs RC, 19. Musgrove Padres, 48. Yamamoto Dodgers RC (2) and 86. Maddux Braves.
  • 35th All Stars 89ASB: 5. Pujols Cardinals, 10. Arenado Cardinals, 21. David Ortiz Red Sox, 23. Machado Padres, 25. Rivera Yankees, 30. Miguel Cabrera Tigers, 36. Bo Jackson Royals and 44. Jackie Robinson
  • Gold Foils: 358. Bailey Bath Giants, 409. Garrett Stubbs Phillies, 474. Reese McGuire Red Sox, 517. Lyon Richardson Reds RC, 569. Evan Phillips Dodgers, 618. German Marquez Rockies, 627. You Darvish Padres and 699. Sean Bouchard Rockies

• FF-3 Corbin Carroll Diamondbacks
  • Open to any types of trades not just gold!
  • Best regards, David

I can use the 89AS Ortiz. Let me know what you would like for it.

Thanks, Jeff

I could use the ss-19 Duran and the Top 100 13-Brooks Lee .....Let me know if that works for u. Okay for u to post the trade for us unless u don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us....u can go the PWE route...and I'll go the bubble envelope route. Best regards, David

Hey David, that works for me. Thanks again. I will post for us. I am okay with you sending PWE; even if two PWE it is still a lot cheaper than first class (ground advantage).

Hey David, that works for me. Thanks again. I will post for us. I am okay with you sending PWE; even if two PWE it is still a lot cheaper than first class (ground advantage).
Thanks but I have been trading for over 17 years and anything over 3 cards go bubble envelope. Cost money yes...but I feel safer going that route. Best regards, David

Hi David,

I can use these 2

Miguel Cabrera Tigers and 44. Jackie Robinson

Any particular your looking for? I have no Gold at the moment.

Hi David,

I can use these 2

Miguel Cabrera Tigers and 44. Jackie Robinson

Any particular your looking for? I have no Gold at the moment.
Hi! Making room for Topps Chrome...so posting the two as free cards. Please confirm it and I'll try to get them out today. Best regards, David

Good evening David. I hope all is well. I can use any of these. Let me know what I can find in return.
Joe
  • 35th Ann 89B2: 19. Musgrove Padres, 48. Yamamoto Dodgers RC and 86. Maddux Braves.
  • 35th All Stars 89ASB: 5. Pujols Cardinals, 10. Arenado Cardinals, 23. Machado Padres

Hey Joe! I could use the Sweet Shades of SS-11. Alonso and SS-12. McCluth for the trade. If that works for u, let me know and I'll be glad to post the trade for us. U can go the PWE route. Best regards, David

Hey Joe! I could use the Sweet Shades of SS-11. Alonso and SS-12. McCluth for the trade. If that works for u, let me know and I'll be glad to post the trade for us. U can go the PWE route. Best regards, David
I have them pulled and ready. Thank you David. Before you post, can you use any of these (I don't have them listed in my outdated trade lists)? Let me know and I can throw them into the trade.

24T Stars of MLB - 1 Goldy.5 R Greene (3).6 L Robert.17 Witt.28 Seager
Grand Gamers - 23 Mathewson
2003 Greatest hits - 1 Morel.7 McCormick.15 Kim
Home Run Challenge - 7 Bryant

23T Stars of MLB - 11 Yelich.16 J Rodriguez.25 Bichette.45 Alverez.53 Schwarber

23T Update
All Star Game - 37 Steele
All Star Game Blue - 4 Gray
Stars of MLB - 61 verlander.68 Cease.71 Tucker.72 Pena.75 Urias.76 Gray.80 Peraza
All Star Stitches Relic - Merrifield
stars of MLB Chrome - 77 Urias
Laid Out - 9 tatis