Blowing out my Bowman Platinum Cutting Edge Stars!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, I know you aren't doing these, but said you would be soon. I need these from your Platinum stuff.

My Trading list of Top Prospectors:

Oscar Taveras (cardinals)

My trading list of Purple retail refractors:

10-Javier Baez (2)(cubs)

17-Danny Hultzen (mariners)

22-Bubba Starling (royals)

24-Jonathan singleton (phillies)

26-Gregory Polanco(pirates)

33-Addison Russell (A's)

34-Gary Sanchez (yankees)

40-Nolan Arenado(rockies)

42-Kyle Zimmer (royals)

50-Mike Piazza (angels)

52-Jake Marisnick (blue jays)

58-Cody Buckel (rangers)

64-Dorssys Paulino (indians)

69-Kolten Wong (cardinals)

71-Michael Choice (A's)

78-Gary Brown (giants)

92-Gavin Cecchini (mets)

95-Nick Williams (rangers)

98-Roman Quinn (phillies)

So this is your wantlist or your trading list? Best regards, David

Do you have any others at all?? Doesn't matter what year. Butch
I think....i might have another die cut of McCutchen some where.....it might be from 2012 platinum. Best regards, David

Thanks David! I will post something after work today. Rob

Sounds good to me! I'll confirm it once its posted. Best regards, David

Those would be my wantlist from the list you have posted. Let me know.

Not blowing out my purple refractors at this time.......first the cutting edge star and my bowman inserts....next up will be my purple refractors....new thread will go up on Friday night. Trying to give everyone a fair start on theses....next person jumping the gun.....or pming me about this will not get a reply from me! Best regards, David

Wasn't looking to get a ton for one or two cards David. Sorry if that offended you. Just saw you had a ton of the purples I needed, so I figured I would see if we could work something out.

One card of Any twin player card from any brand or year will do for the trade and PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

Hey David,

Could you do the Longoria and Cespedes for these?

2012 Topps Chrome Orange Liam Hendriks RC
2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Alex Wimmers
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Derek Christensen

If not, which would you like for the Longoria?

Wasn't looking to get a ton for one or two cards David. Sorry if that offended you. Just saw you had a ton of the purples I needed, so I figured I would see if we could work something out.
We can but not until the blowouy is posted on friday....have to give everyone a fair shot at them! So...when its posted on friday night....you will have to post your request at that time. Best regards, David PS I'm not offended..just tried of stating it over again.
Hey David,

Could you do the Longoria and Cespedes for these?

2012 Topps Chrome Orange Liam Hendriks RC
2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Alex Wimmers
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Derek Christensen

If not, which would you like for the Longoria?
Works for me! Posting trade. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Roxfan17! I posted the trade on the Trade Manager......its near the top of screen and you'll see a bar near the top with HOME/FORUM/TRADE MANAGER/ click on Trade manager and you should see our trade...if you agree to the trade, click on confirm and I'll be able to see your mailing address and you'll see my mailing information. As a new trade, your required to send first....every member has gone thru this process including me......you can do a plain white envelope for our trade....I'll go the bubble envelope route because I buy the stuff in bulk from 500 to 250 at a time. You should go the deliver confirmation route for at least the first 20 to 22 trades (you don't have to and its not required of a first time trader). I'm just suggesting it for your own safety. Best regards, David

We can but not until the blowouy is posted on friday....have to give everyone a fair shot at them! So...when its posted on friday night....you will have to post your request at that time. Best regards, David PS I'm not offended..just tried of stating it over again.
Works for me! Posting trade. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Perfect. Just got a bunch more Platinum in as well. Golds, Rubys, and Sapphires. I believe you need the Sapphire Cueto, so I will hold onto that for you.

David, Late to the party but I could use the Cespedes, CJ Cron and Rendon if they are still available.. Let me know what U're lookn' for them? Thanks Cary

David, Late to the party but I could use the Cespedes, CJ Cron and Rendon if they are still available.. Let me know what U're lookn' for them? Thanks Cary

The Cespedes is gone...I have still have the Cron and Rendon for trade..any currrent twin player from any brand or year will do for the trade....one or two will be okay with me. Best regards, David

The Cespedes is gone...I have still have the Cron and Rendon for trade..any currrent twin player from any brand or year will do for the trade....one or two will be okay with me. Best regards, David

David, Pulling the cards out to ship and noticed that the Bowman Gold Vance Worley is a '13 Bowman Gold #163 instead of 2012 Bowman Gold that I had listed it as. Sorry for my mistake .. Let me know if this is a problem and what we need to do about it.. Thanks again Cary

David, Pulling the cards out to ship and noticed that the Bowman Gold Vance Worley is a '13 Bowman Gold #163 instead of 2012 Bowman Gold that I had listed it as. Sorry for my mistake .. Let me know if this is a problem and what we need to do about it.. Thanks again Cary

I'm still okay withh the trade. Best regards, David