BLOWOUT CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mechjo16

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Anybody ever notice that Blowout cards always raises there prices after they issue there coupons?

Happend again to me with there April showers 10% off all baseball. So I put a box of Inception in my cart. Went back later and noticed the price went up $10. How convenient...... cart delete.

I don't shop there ever since they let my credit card info get hacked and someone from an Asian country charged over $600 to my card. I'm sure they've fixed the issue now, but that left a sour taste in my mouth.

That said, I've noticed even retail stores do those kinds of things sometimes. Raise prices slightly on certain items then offer a store wide discount. Nothing new, but if I notice a store doing it I won't buy things there anymore unless I have to.

Even ebay....on the overpriced cards......the card is worth about $100.00 to $175.00 They have a buy it now at $1,000.00 and no ones buys it so weeks or months later....$750.00 with 25% off!! Best regards, David

I usually use them for presell before the prices jump on release. I just got a gift card for my bdayband wanted a box of Inception then the price jump happened so I opted for the heritage.

The think I like about them is I usually have the product the next day.