Blue Wahoos IP 6/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfelsmaier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Went to the usual Saturday home game in Pensacola. This week they were hosting the Mobile BayBears. I brought a baseball plus cards of Wahoos Didi Gregorius, Henry Rodriguez, Josh Fellhauer and Daniel Corcino and BayBears Matt Davidson and Yazy Arbelo. I only missed out on the Rodriguez and Corcino cards but after Corcino threw 8 innings of a combined no-hitter, I was able to get him to sign the sweet spot on the baseball I brought. I have to say I was pleased with my successes.

2012-06-17195150.jpg

2012-06-17195228.jpg

2012-06-17195245.jpg

Last edited:
awesome job, Thomas. thats a great game to attend!! Thanks again, I'll send at the end of the week. And thanks for posting!!! I always like to see other successes :)

I was at that game too. I live in Mobile and drove over to see the new stadium. The stadium is great, but the BayBears played terrible. It was cool to witness the first no-hitter in Wahoos history. On cards, I got signatures from Brodie Greene, Mark Krauss, Eric Smith, Alfredo Marte, and Turner Ward. After the game, I got Jay Bell to sign a Gold Glove ball for me. If you ever make it over to Mobile, let me know. Maybe we can team up.