Bo Jackson Tri Star Signing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
Hello everyone,

I am going crazy debating on whether or not I should send in for the Bo Jackson Tristar signing. It's $79 for flat up to 11x14 or baseball. If I do I am sending in a 1990 Diamond Kings card that will look great.

I never see TTM successes from him and don't know where to get him IP. Anybody else sending in for Bo? I'm looking for opinions to see if it's really worth the 79 bucks.

Thanks for reading,
Dylan

Yea Bo dont know who suppots him and doesnt do TTM. But then again he is a "Name" and why not get a few bucks for that. and 79 coud be steep, but your right you dont see him out much doing alot of IP's either, i guess if he fills a set or just a plain old want for a sig then its a worthwile venture to get him. heck i may do it myself just to get a auto of his, as he is hard to get.

well thats enough rambling for me.

good luck hope it helps
dave

Thanks for the replies, the only signed Diamond Kings card of Bo on ebay is this

http://cgi.ebay.com/BO-JACKSON-AUTO...US_Baseball&hash=item336710cef7#ht_500wt_1156

It really doesn't look legit to me, I own two DK cards of him unsigned but they are not the best condition that I would prefer for the autograph but I would not look to sell it so I'm not really sure.

I'm thinking about going to his training facility and just waiting for him show up, lol just kidding. I also emailed Chris Potter Sports, they are going to see what they can do so I may just wait it out.

If it's for a set and you can afford it, go for it. Unless you can get a certified auto off eBay (and even then you can't be certain....) I'd stay away from that roulette wheel.

konel07 what kind of deal could we work out? drop me a pm if you can and we can discuss this okay?

thanks dave