Bob Feller Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordo47

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I obtained 2 personalized autographs from him when he visited Hamilton Ontario Canada when I went to watch the local Cardinals team in 1990. Anyone want them for $20 each?

I've lived here since '72 when I stated a teaching job. I live in the north end which has changed tremendously in the last 30 years. Where do you live now?

Los Angeles - I'm in the movie business - I shot 3 movies in Hamilton about 15 years ago - a lot around Dundas

I've lived here since '72 when I stated a teaching job. I live in the north end which has changed tremendously in the last 30 years. Where do you live now?
I'll bet that Northside has changed a lot over the years. Just the traffic on the QEW increased exponentially in the time frame (late 70s-late 90s) I used to drive through Hamilton. I have not been on the QEW since before 9-11 and it had become like the Indy 500 even back then!!

I used to drive through Hamilton all the time going between New York and Michigan. I LOVED driving through Hamilton. I used to get off the QEW on the East side of town and drive West on the main, multi lane Main street you had and get back on an expressway at the far end of town where there was an old brick building that housed the city's newspapaer and then up the mountain heading West. And visa versa on the way back East.

A few things I remember from my joyrides through Hamilton were going by the Hamilton Tiger Cat's stadium which you could see going one of the diretions (going West I think). One remarkable thing was there were dozens and dozens of stop lights on those two main drags but you could travel the whole East-West length of the city and maybe get stopped bny one or maybe two lights at the most. The way they had those stop lights timed was uncanny!!! And the other thing was the incredible amount of hot women in that town!! Holy cow, the scenery was just incredible!!! There were more smokeshows in that city than at Michigan State where I was often heading and MSU had no shortage of them. Now that I think of it is too bad the stop lights were not red more often so I could see more of the scenery! LOL

I'm sure I would not even recognize the place since it has been so long since I drove through there but I did enjoy those detours back n the day. Those memories are 20+ years old so some details might be off slightly but I did love going through that city!!

There is a section of abandoned real estate that has been purchased by some movie industry people that will be used as storage for the movie industry. It may surprise you to know that in 2018, more movies were made in Hamilton than in Hollywood. I guess with the Canadian dollar and rental rates, city cooperation/consider, it's cheaper to film here. 195 movies that year.

We built sets in an old unused section of the Stelco factory. A good friend of mine is the main location manager for all of Hamilton.