Bobby Bonilla

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
Signed 1/3 in 21 days

Signed 90 UD Collectors Choice but kept 90 Donruss and 89 DK

390 Roundhill Rd.
Greenwich, CT. 06831

Any thoughts on why he kept them, also if anyone gets a return from him with these extras, please lmk, Thanks..

alot of guys only sign just one and keep extras, sometimes we plan on it, but for free one is great. next time send just one, and never send one that you cant afford to loose. Bobby's a good pick up.

alot of guys only sign just one and keep extras, sometimes we plan on it, but for free one is great. next time send just one, and never send one that you cant afford to loose. Bobby's a good pick up.

Thanks for the reply, the only one I really wanted was the 89 Dk so I shouldve just sent that, I will send only that next time. Great advice. Thanks

Congrats!!!!
I am really surprise he kept your cards because I have seen success from him with as much as 5 cards. You should try again with 2 cards. :)

Congrats!!!!
I am really surprise he kept your cards because I have seen success from him with as much as 5 cards. You should try again with 2 cards. :)

I was kind of disappointed because he is a great signer but I know it happens so I'll just send again.

How long should I wait to send another?

I think you should save your energy and write someone else. Players pick up on who writes them again and again. If you want to wait another year, then I'd say write again if you must have another one of his autos.

I think you should save your energy and write someone else. Players pick up on who writes them again and again. If you want to wait another year, then I'd say write again if you must have another one of his autos.

Thanks for the reply! I think I might just wait a few weeks, I have seen a few ppl send multiple requests and get a return. Plus if I mention in my letter about how I've written to him before, he shouldn't get upset.

From someone who has been doing TTM almost 20 years, I'm telling you, this is the type of stuff that is making it harder for guys to sign in the mail. Bonilla isn't going anywhere, doubling up on him isn't a good idea, especially in a short period of time.

Thanks for the reply! I think I might just wait a few weeks, I have seen a few ppl send multiple requests and get a return. Plus if I mention in my letter about how I've written to him before, he shouldn't get upset.

From someone who has been doing TTM almost 20 years, I'm telling you, this is the type of stuff that is making it harder for guys to sign in the mail. Bonilla isn't going anywhere, doubling up on him isn't a good idea, especially in a short period of time.

You're right, I was thinking about it last night, I'm going to wait at least six months maybe a year (if i even decide to send again). Thanks :)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online