Bobby Doerr question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJJ5278

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I know some of you guys are on other sites too so I am wondering has anyone seen any recent successes from Mr. Doerr? The latest return I have seen was 9/29 but it was postmarked 9/24 I believe the guy said. I know there are a few that have been sent out that haven't come back yet after almost 3 weeks and he is usually much quicker than that. Just hoping he hasn't had any medical issues or anything. Anyone heard anything or seen more recent returns?

Hmm, I just noticed his Wikipedia page had been updated w/ the last line (I knew about the stroke a few months ago so thats why I asked):

Bobby had a stroke on August 11, 2011. He is currently out of the hospital and is staying with his sister at this point. As of October 7, 2011, a close family member verifies that Bob had only a "minor procedure" and "bounced" out of it with no important after-effects

Last edited: