Bobby Doerr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlee6124

Pro
5.00 star(s)
A while back, I sent Mr. Doerr a couple of cards and one of them had another players picture on it. He signed it "This is not Bobby Doerr" I sent him another card and in my note explained about the card with the wrong photo and I said " I think I have a card now with your picture." He signed my card and on my index card wrote " Yep, It's me!" This guy has got to be near the top of the list of all-time great TTM signers. Took about 2 weeks.
DSCN4822.jpg

Nice one :) I sent him the same wrong photo card before and he still signed it, lol. He is a great guy and a great signer. That card is one of my favorites!

Congrats! He definitely is one of the best. I just got him a while back but I only had one of his cards. I recently picked up that same Masterpieces card so I'm going to send to him again soon. I love the look of the autos on the Masterpieces cards.