bonds home run history set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1972

MVP
5.00 star(s)
upon further thought with responses from here and some digging on ebay I am scrapping the idea of building the set.

thanks for all the input.

hey all,

I am entertaining the idea of starting this set and want to know who else tried this set, is in the middle of the set and still working on it, or even if you have given up on it.

knowing that cards were released as inserts during 5 different sets over 3 years I was curious how easy is it to obtain these cards then and now? Any advise on building it as a 762 card INSERT set? any different than building any other set?

I see bundles of them on EBAY that would be a good start but I don't do EBAY so I am looking for anyone on here that would have bundles and not building the set and can deal them to me? even if you have a few singles maybe we can work a trade.

ANYONE that can help contact me by post or pm which ever you prefer.

thanks.
steve

Last edited:
I have the whole set, took me a while to build as I didnt start until 2007. I got all of mine via trades. The 661-on are the easiest to get by far and you could probably complete those from trading on here. The #1-660 are tougher to find and I believe book a little higher. For a while I just got all that I could, I think I have over 2,000 of these lol.

I have completed the set as well as 89Giants. It's no different than putting any other set together. Doing it today probably would be a lot more inexpensive than when it first came out. Probably have some extras but traded most of my dups. If you do it, it should be fun. Butch

Steve,
I have these

06 TOPPS BONDS HOMERUN HISTORY BB695 B BONDS,GIANTS$2.00
06 TOPPS BONDS HOMERUN HISTORY BB699 B BONDS,GIANTS$2.00
06 TOPPS BONDS HOMERUN HISTORY BB740 B BONDS,GIANTS$2.00
06 TOPPS BONDS HOMERUN HISTORY BB755 B BONDS,GIANTS$4.00

Looking for hits to my wantlists or birthday collection click on the MY SITE link in my sig
or can sell for $3 cash

Best,
David

Last edited:
thanks all for responding so far (still waiting on more responses).

I have a few of them already, mostly just north and south of #700, so will be looking at all lists. would love to trade for what I can (working on a new trade list so in the time being please ask for something in return and will see what I can dig up) but if we can't work out a trade I am only willing to spend $0.25 per card for the most common cards, will negotiate on the others. I am a collector and not someone who will build this set to spin and sell and make bundles of money on. this is a fun project and don't want to spend lots of $$ in case I scrap it due to not finding cards.

thank you.

I am down to one more to complete the set.

Trying to trade for this set would be tough I figure unless you find someone looking to dump them.

E-Bay would be your best bet to pick up large lots.

I still think it would be tough as it has been almost 10 years since these started coming out.

Good luck if you give it a try,

Ron

I am down to one more to complete the set.

Trying to trade for this set would be tough I figure unless you find someone looking to dump them.

E-Bay would be your best bet to pick up large lots.

I still think it would be tough as it has been almost 10 years since these started coming out.

Good luck if you give it a try,

Ron

that is kinda what I am hoping for, someone who has given up or no time to finish and wants to unload their cards. a previous poster has a bundle of them if I decide to work on the set.

Steve,
I have these

06 TOPPS BONDS HOMERUN HISTORY BB695 B BONDS,GIANTS$2.00
06 TOPPS BONDS HOMERUN HISTORY BB699 B BONDS,GIANTS$2.00

Looking for hits to my wantlists or birthday collection click on the MY SITE link in my sig
or can sell for $3 cash

Best,
David

david,

I need these 2:

can you add these 2 from your trade list:

13 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE MB-27 B HARPER,NATIONALS $3.00
13 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE MB-52 E GATTIS,BRAVES $2.50

I have these 2011 gypsy queen framed paper /999:

10 19 33 34 42 64 69