Boog Powell & Chet Lemon Uncirculated Refractors FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm interested in both.

Wonder if you might be interested in a small LOT of Jamal Mashburn cards. I don't collect basketball, but have a bunch of misc cards from his first couple years with the Mavericks and wouldn't mind unloading them. LMK and I can give more details.

mashburn.jpg

Otherwise, take a look at my site. I also have lots of refractors not listed anywhere, but if there is a particular set/type you are looking for, you could let me know and I'll go fishing.

PM sent.

I'm interested in both.

Wonder if you might be interested in a small LOT of Jamal Mashburn cards. I don't collect basketball, but have a bunch of misc cards from his first couple years with the Mavericks and wouldn't mind unloading them. LMK and I can give more details.

mashburn.jpg

Otherwise, take a look at my site. I also have lots of refractors not listed anywhere, but if there is a particular set/type you are looking for, you could let me know and I'll go fishing.