Review Bowman Draft - M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bowman Draft - M L B​

24 packs - 7 cards per pack

One prospect auto per box

I received these:

img515_zps47izyqjl.jpg

Base paper -- 115 unique cards - 200 card set

Chrome parallels -- 33 unique chrome -- 200 card set

Bowman Draft is an extension of the base set. The cards have the same design as other previous Bowman baseball products this year. I still have the same complaint... why aren't the refractors noted in one way or the other?

Bowman Draft is an excellent issue for the player collector and the set builder. One will have several levels of boxes to buy - hobby (1 auto), jumbo (3 autos), now - shoe box (5 autos) and even retail boxes. There should be something there for everyone. There are a number of parallels - in both paper and chrome - refractors, cloud refractors (light blue), red, purple, etc.... bunches.

Parallels/Inserts

Refractors

img517_zpsregyf7xf.jpg

8 regular refractors - I believe....
2 Cloud refractors
1 paper parallel #ed to 499

Draft Night / Draft Dividends

img519_zpsbn0bish0.jpg

2 of each

Bowman Scouts / Die cut - Teams of Tomorrow

Scouts - T. Anderson, JP Crawford
Teams of Tomorrow - T. Hernandez/K. Tucker

I have seen some of the Scouts in an autograph form... would be pretty cool to get one of those. Both Scouts and Teams of Tomorrow seem to be refractors.

Auto

img520_zpskwk4rqt2.jpg

Josh Naylor

My favorite insert - as usual is the Die Cut - still don't know why, but I just like the things!!

Overall grade A

Go buy several boxes and send the Rays chromes and Rays chrome parallels to me! (I'm beginning to understand the Cubbie fans....)

Duane

Thanks for the review Duane. Design is nice, love the action shots. How is the chrome curl? Please LMK if you pulled any of these.

48 61 69 78 98 108 161 162 176

-Brett

Great review.....amen on the refractors! I could use the sky blue refractor of J.P. Crawford (or cloud refractor) that u pulled. I have two refractors of TB and u can have both for the sky blue. Willy Adams 105 tampa bay, Joe McCarthy tampa bay card 12. Let me know. Best regards, David PS so that I can post it as a trade on the trade manager.

Last edited:
Great review.....amen on the refractors! I could use the sky blue refractor of J.P. Crawford (or cloud refractor) that u pulled. I have two refractors of TB and u can have both for the sky blue. Willy Adams 105 tampa bay, Joe McCarthy tampa bay card 12. Let me know. Best regards, David PS so that I can post it as a trade on the trade manager.

David

You may have the JP Crawford

Post as free.

Duane