Box Break Complete!!! 2019 Stadium Club Pick Your Team Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just watched the video. Stadium Club photos are always excellent. I don't think you got one serial numbered card in the entire box though!

I believe the Bregman is the Stadium Club Chrome Gold Mint card. Those are not numbered but they are fairly short printed.

Just watched the video. Stadium Club photos are always excellent. I don't think you got one serial numbered card in the entire box though!

I believe the Bregman is the Stadium Club Chrome Gold Mint card. Those are not numbered but they are fairly short printed.

I agree...I’ve always liked the Stadium Club photos...all the way back to the Nolan Ryan tuxedo card!

I just double checked all of the cards and there was not a single stamped serial numbered card! That was the first box that I have opened in a long time that did not contain at least one serial numbered card!

Thanks for the info on the Bregman Chrome Mint Gold card. That one says Refractor on the back but is not serial numbered.

Take care!
Mike

I agree...I’ve always liked the Stadium Club photos...all the way back to the Nolan Ryan tuxedo card!

I just double checked all of the cards and there was not a single stamped serial numbered card! That was the first box that I have opened in a long time that did not contain at least one serial numbered card!

Thanks for the info on the Bregman Chrome Mint Gold card. That one says Refractor on the back but is not serial numbered.

Take care!
Mike

There is a refractor version and a gold mint version. Neither are numbered so it may be the refractor and not the gold mint. It looked like it had a gold tint to it but maybe that was just the video. Here is an example of a gold mint card I have from 2018:

9p7362tux250.jpg

There is a refractor version and a gold mint version. Neither are numbered so it may be the refractor and not the gold mint. It looked like it had a gold tint to it but maybe that was just the video. Here is an example of a gold mint card I have from 2018:

9p7362tux250.jpg

Yeah that one looks more gold than the Bregman and it definitely says Refractor on the back so I’m betting that the Bregman is not the gold mint but the Refractor version. Still a cool looking card! Thanks for sharing!

Mike

Okay these cards have been sorted and packaged and will all ship out tomorrow. I will list tracking number info in the trade manager when I have it. Thanks again to everybody for getting in this one. Let me know if there are any requests for the next box!!!

Thanks!
Mike

Okay these cards have been sorted and packaged and will all ship out tomorrow. I will list tracking number info in the trade manager when I have it. Thanks again to everybody for getting in this one. Let me know if there are any requests for the next box!!!

Thanks!
Mike

What other products just released or will soon?