Box Break Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pawelnj

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
In january i will start a small blog page with reviews of my box breaks! Where people can see what i get and leave comments on the breaks! It should be fun!

Just wondering what kind of breaks would guys like to see in reviews?

Newer or older stuff and what sports? Any suggestions or tips would be cool?

My plan is to do 1 box a month as a review!

I like to see a variety of product being busted and good idea on the blog. I might be in the minority here but I hate video's of people busting wax and refuse to waste my time watching it:)

I don't watch them either. Boring. I'd rather read a nice piece on the break and what was pulled than to watch an out of focus, wobbly pair of hands tearing open packs in poor lighting with lame commentary!

I would switch it up to draw the most people. Some people like new, some like old, but I think everyone enjoys variety.

The first time I watched some of the box breaks on Beckett I thought it was neat, then I started watching some on youtube and they just became strange. I do like the thought of a blog though.

What I've always wanted to see are the stats from from a box. How many SP's,base, etc.. apear in the box, instead of just the odds from the manufacture.

Thanks,

Frank

I don't watch them either. Boring. I'd rather read a nice piece on the break and what was pulled than to watch an out of focus, wobbly pair of hands tearing open packs in poor lighting with lame commentary!

I would switch it up to draw the most people. Some people like new, some like old, but I think everyone enjoys variety.

Don't forget supposed baseball fans pronouncing players names wrong.

Funny, I was looking through an old NL Green Book and it had pronunciations for the player names. Back then, there were very few ways to know if you were saying the names right. Most I looked up I was saying right, but not all.

I might be in the minority here but I hate video's of people busting wax and refuse to waste my time watching it:)

But please no videos of your break. The videos tend to be boring and dull.

then I started watching some on youtube and they just became strange.

Don't forget supposed baseball fans pronouncing players names wrong.

I am reading this as the sponsored breaks here are either not good or not worth it?

I am reading this as the sponsored breaks here are either not good or not worth it?

Never watched one Tim so I couldn't tell you. I like a good post over a video, much like I would rather read the book instead of see the movie:)

I have not watched one here either, I have to admit. Generally speaking though, I have not watched any that were any good though. Watching someone open a pack of cards is just not that good of a viewing subject. As Matt said, I would rather read a good review with scans than watch.

That is not to say there are not people out there who have perfected the art of showing off pack opening.

I haven't watched any either. It is just a time factor. With a baby on the way, a wife that I enjoy spending time with, house to take care of and a job I can't give up 30 minutes to watch. I can read a one or two paragraph summary and look at a few scans in about a minute or two.

I think there are collectors that like watching them, there are certainly collectors out there that enjoy making them.

Thanks,

Frank