Box purchase advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montserratplay

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey, all - I am considering purchasing a box or two of cards outside of my boring Topps base habit. Which do you think I might choose? I am considering products with three criteria in mind: low cost, number of "hits" and tradeability. Stuff like Bazooka generally come at a reasonable cost and with a few GU cards, but I dunno if lots of people on The Bench want those cards.

I wouldn't buy Bazooka if you are looking for trade bait. It's a fun set to collect, but there isn't anything valuable or really sought after in it.

I'd vote Heritage, depending on your definition of 'low cost'. Enough collectors, SP's, chromes,inserts, GU is a decent chance, auto, black ref or case hits are a reasonable possibility.

2008 ud heroes would be a nice product to open. Best regards, David

This was a fun set to open boxes for. I was buying them for $35 or so a box on Blowout and Charm and remember them jumping to $70 or something like that when I stopped buying cards.

Wow on second thought I don't think I've been on here in a long time.

DaClyde - Wow, that is an odd box! Unfortunately, I took German, so I wouldn't be able to read much of the prose on the cards!

08 Heroes is a good suggestions, but I'm not a huge fan of the design. Do a lot of people like the design? I prefer the full-bleed design in base cards.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors