Braves Team Album

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb71vw

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Can anyone tell me what year and brand would have been in this album?

336716.jpg

I searched the internet, but couldn't find anything.

I remember those as being late 1980s (i.e. 1988) and from Donruss.

But that's just my memory, nothing I can verify.

Scobes

I went to a game in Seattle in 1992 where they gave these out, if that's an album with 4-card pages. Ours had the Donruss logo on it, with 1992 Donruss cards. One of the cards was a special Kevin Mitchell that was not available in packs.

I have a white Pirates on in my collection also that was for 1993 Donruss and it says it on the back. The only thing printed on this one is the front you see. It is a mini folder with the 4 pocket pages in it. I am going to give it to a friend of mine and I want to see if I have the team set to go in it.

Thanks for all the help. Well I ended up sticking 89 Donruss in it because it had the exact # of pockets for the team set.

I have one that has 1989 Upper Deck cards. It says Chicago then in middle baseball card collection in baseball with crossed bats on diamond then N.L. Team set below. I got it this way but don't remember where.