Break Complete!!! 2019 Panini Chronicles Pick Your Team Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in a two box break of this product....maybe with a random draw or randow pack draw? Best regards, David

I can set up a two box Random Team Break that would be $10.00 for one spot and $6.00 for each additional spot. Or we can try a two box Random Pack Break that would be $20.00 for first pack and $16.00 for each additional pack. Let me know which sounds better and I can post.

Thanks!
Mike

Not a bad choice on the Bluejays for a single box. Too bad the Guerrero wasn’t the patch auto like the Kramer you got!

Would anybody be interested in trying a 2019 Panini Chronicles Baseball Pick Your Team group box break?

This box is scheduled to release on August 21st.

Price will be $6.00 per team or two or more teams for $5.00 each. You will get all cards of the players from your team(s).

Please let me know what team(s) you would like. And please let me know if anybody has any questions!

I'd be interested in any breaks that I could get the Mets team but it look as if dragonslayer has the inside track all breaks Mets.

Not a bad choice on the Bluejays for a single box. Too bad the Guerrero wasn’t the patch auto like the Kramer you got!

The Blue Jays were the team to have for this box that’s for sure...congrats on the hits! A Guerrero Patch Auto would have been awesome!!!

Thanks again for getting in this break.

Take care!

Mike

I'd be interested in any breaks that I could get the Mets team but it look as if dragonslayer has the inside track all breaks Mets.

Okay, sounds good! I have been running these as first come first served so hopefully you will be able to snag the Mets in a future break!

Take care!
Mike

I can set up a two box Random Team Break that would be $10.00 for one spot and $6.00 for each additional spot. Or we can try a two box Random Pack Break that would be $20.00 for first pack and $16.00 for each additional pack. Let me know which sounds better and I can post.

Thanks!
Mike

Hi Mike! Only suggestions......Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps