Break Complete!!! 2019 Panini Prizm Baseball Random Pack Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the break:

https://youtu.be/fAizSWy8aZo

HD video link:

https://youtu.be/Qoh8mlzpYbY

Thinking about trying a 2019 Panini Prizm Baseball Random Pack Group Box Break if we have enough interest. Each box contains 3 autographs, and a lot of color parallel and insert cards...and there are random hot boxes that contain more inserts and sometimes extra autographs!

For this break there will be 12 Spots. There are 12 packs in this box so each spot will get one random pack. Price will be $12 per spot or 2 spots for $20. Each spot gets you a random pack and you will get all of the cards from that pack. We will randomize the list of people and the pack numbers using random.org to decide who gets each pack.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining and let me know what number you would like me to put your name next to. We will be randomizing but you can pick where you would like your name to start before we randomize. We will roll the dice and randomize the list of peoples names in the break as well as the list of pack numbers to see who gets each pack. I will break this box live for those interested in watching it live and the video will be uploaded after for those who wish to watch it later.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Break Participants:
1. grapler135s (paid)
2. Tim G. (paid)
3. Deputy Doopie (paid)
4. dragonslayer913 (paid)
5. Jason H. (paid)
6. Deputy Doopie (paid)
7. Deputy Doopie (paid)
8. grapler135s (paid)
9. Jason H. (paid)
10. dragonslayer913 (paid)
11. Tim G. (paid)
12. grapler135s (paid)

Last edited:
Okay this break is full and the box has been ordered...says 3 day shipping so it will probably be here on Monday or Tuesday and we will do the break live that day. I’ll update this thread with day and time of the break when I get the updated tracking info!

Thanks!
Mike

UPS tracking says box will be here by the end of the day on Wednesday! Hoping that it changes to end of the day tomorrow. I’ll update this thread when I get a tracking update. We’ll do the break on the day the box gets here either Tuesday or Wednesday at 6pm PST. Stay tuned!

Mike

Okay just got a tracking update that the box will be here tomorrow! So we will plan to do this box break tomorrow 8/6 at 6pm PST!

Good luck to everybody in the break!
Mike