Break Complete!!! 2019 Topps Archives Serial Number Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paypal payment issued. Just letting you need that I won't be entering anymore breaks....(I might do bowman chrome but only one spot) for now. Best regards, David

Paypal payment issued. Just letting you need that I won't be entering anymore breaks....(I might do bowman chrome but only one spot) for now. Best regards, David

Payment received thank you! And thanks for the heads up and for getting in all the breaks that you have participated in. Seems like there has been less interest lately so this will probably be the last one for a while!

Take care!
Mike

wow , that was horrendous unless you're david k....of course on the positive side , it does ensure that i will NEVER waste money on an archives break or serial umber break again....

Thanks again for doing the break Mike. Not a great outcome in terms of hits, but that's the nature of this hobby. Every time we buy a pack or a box we are "gambling" and hoping for a good hit but as we all know it doesn't always happens. I'll be looking forward to your next break and if it is a product I like I'll be in.

Luis

Thanks again for doing the break Mike. Not a great outcome in terms of hits, but that's the nature of this hobby. Every time we buy a pack or a box we are "gambling" and hoping for a good hit but as we all know it doesn't always happens. I'll be looking forward to your next break and if it is a product I like I'll be in.

Luis

Thanks for getting in this break Luis! I’ll keep you posted on future breaks to see if you are interested in joining!

Mike

wow , that was horrendous unless you're david k....of course on the positive side , it does ensure that i will NEVER waste money on an archives break or serial umber break again....

Claude,

Please confirm this in the trade manager so that I can send the cards out to you. Also, please let me know when I might expect payment for this.

Thanks,
Mike

Back