Break Complete!!! 2019 Topps Chrome Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay I took the leftover teams to fill this one up. Box has been pre-ordered and should arrive on its release day next Wednesday July 31st. I’ll post these up for everybody in the trade manager. Thanks everyone for getting in and let me know if you have any questions.

Mike

Just received word that this box should be delivered tomorrow so we will plan to do this break tomorrow July 31st (release day!) at 6pm PST!

Good luck to everybody!

Mike

Good luck to everyone! I probably won't be able to check the break.....I'm in a Jumbo case break at 5:00 PM Pacific time........8 Jumbos! Best regards, David PS Hobby Legends.

Did okay on the jumbo case break......superpatch of Yu....one ranger auto and a few ref......for only $29.00...they have a 40 case break coming up....staying away from that one...to rich for me. Best regards, David PS patch was 4 of 10.

Last edited:
Did okay on the jumbo case break......superpatch of Yu....one ranger auto and a few ref......for only $29.00...they have a 40 case break coming up....staying away from that one...to rich for me. Best regards, David

Congrats...sounds like you did great! And you got the Steven Duggar Giants Blue Refractor Autograph in this break serial numbered to 150!

Mike

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors