Break Complete!!! 2019 Topps Update Jumbo Serial Number Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay guys we are full! Just found out that I will be out of town for a few days this week so the break will have to wait until Monday the 21st or Tuesday the 22nd. Hope that is okay with everybody sorry for the delay! I’ll post this up for everybody in the trade manager. Please let me know if there are any issues!

Okay still haven’t received this box...looking into it now and will update everyone in a bit!

Mike
Okay.....brusted two jumbos on wed.....hit a cavan biggio blue serial to #50...father day.....but theres two verisons......different pictures and one is a short print or super short print....but don't know which one it is!!!! Only two one ebay..mine and some elses....check it out....both for $99.99!

Okay.....brusted two jumbos on wed.....hit a cavan biggio blue serial to #50...father day.....but theres two verisons......different pictures and one is a short print or super short print....but don't know which one it is!!!! Only two one ebay..mine and some elses....check it out....both for $99.99!

David here is a link to all the known variations in the 19 Topps Update set https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2019-topps-update-baseball-variations you'll have to scroll down some to see the pics
of them including the 2 Cavan Biggio Variations

Okay guys quick update...this order was delayed due to low supply...confirmed that the box should be here on Friday so we will plan to do this break on Friday at 6pm PST. So sorry for the delay!!! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mike