Break Complete!!! 2020 Bowman Chrome Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike:

If this box is going to arrive on Friday and we don't get anymore people buying in, I would take 2 more spots..............but let's wait as long as we can to see if anyone else decides to participate.

Luis

Mike:

If this box is going to arrive on Friday and we don't get anymore people buying in, I would take 2 more spots..............but let's wait as long as we can to see if anyone else decides to participate.

Luis

Sounds great! I am thinking I would like to do the team randomization at least a day before the box break so we will plan to randomize on Thursday. If there are still spots I will put you down for two more and I will likely take the last two if nobody else would like to join. Thanks Luis!

Mike

Thanks everybody we are full! We’ll plan to do the team randomization tomorrow Thursday 9/17 @ 5pm PST. And we will plan to do the break on Friday 9/18 time TBD.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike