Break Complete!!! 2020 Bowman Chrome Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay, team randomization is complete and teams have been added next to your names. If anybody would like to make any team trades please let me know.

I have the Cleveland Indians and the Tampa Bay Rays...both teams are available if anybody is interested in trading please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Looks like the video says it is unavailable if you click on it but it gives you the option to click “Watch the video on YouTube” and it takes you to it. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully everybody is able to see it.

My Hobby store owner was upset....because on Fed ex indicated Friday delivery....but took a closer look and it indicated has shippment was in AZ and it maybe not be delivered until Monday....Best regards, David PS maybe a case takes longer?

Hey Mike! If your interested in trading.....one team for two teams? Let me know and u can have your Dodger team and I get the Indians and Rays. Best regards, David

My Hobby store owner was upset....because on Fed ex indicated Friday delivery....but took a closer look and it indicated has shippment was in AZ and it maybe not be delivered until Monday....Best regards, David PS maybe a case takes longer?

Yeah maybe a case might take longer. Hope he is pleasantly surprised and it arrives today!

Mike

Hey Mike! If your interested in trading.....one team for two teams? Let me know and u can have your Dodger team and I get the Indians and Rays. Best regards, David

Hey David...yes I am interested in trading you my two teams the Indians and the Rays for the Dodgers if you would like. Always interested in getting the Dodgers anytime I can! Thanks so much I'll go ahead and make the switch for us. Really appreciate it!

Mike

@Mike121 was nice enough to help me figure out how to embed the video in the thread so the team randomization video should now work when you click on it! Really cool and convenient that you can watch the videos right in the thread!!! Thanks again so much Mike!

Mike