Break Complete!!! 2020 Bowman JUMBO Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay this box is on its way and should be here either today or tomorrow. If anybody else is interested in joining please let me know, otherwise, I’ll take the remaining spots!

Please go ahead and send payment to my PayPal address when you have a chance and we will do the team randomization once we are all paid.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Mike,
If it is ok I will wait to see if anyone else jumps in before sending PayPal as I might take a couple more spots if nobody else wants in. As I have only done our group breaks as the retail stuff has been cleaned out around me.

George

Mike,
If it is ok I will wait to see if anyone else jumps in before sending PayPal as I might take a couple more spots if nobody else wants in. As I have only done our group breaks as the retail stuff has been cleaned out around me.

George

Absolutely George...I’ll let you know before I take the remaining spots to see if you would like any additional ones. I’m right there with you...been checking but have had zero luck on finding any retail!

Mike

not sure if i can afford another one right now since im already in the prizm for 2 slots , but please do let me know before you take the remaining spots just in case i can scrounge up a little extra...

Mike by brother wants in on the action he wants 2 spots best,David

Great! Any number in particular he/you would like me to put his name next to? I’ll put him down for two spots David...I’ll just ship them with your cards so you can tell him the cost will be the additional spot cost $20 each.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay guys...wanted to see if anybody else might be interested in joining or adding any additional spots before I take the rest and fill this so we can do the break.

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Mike

Okay I took the last spots to fill this one up. We will plan on doing the team randomization later today at 4pm PST. And let’s plan to do this break tomorrow Wednesday 6/24 @ 6pm PST.

Thanks and good luck to everybody!

Mike