Break Complete!!! 2020 Donruss Pick Team & Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If he does not want in...then I'll come in. Let me know. Best regards, David

dragonslayer913 did ring in before you but he requested the Blue Jays who were already chosen. I reached out to see if he wanted a different team and offered him my spot if he still wanted in...he said he might get in the next break. So I think we are good to go on this one. Thanks for checking though David!

Thanks!
Mike

Unfortunately I wont be home during randomization. Will you post the teams each person ends up with?

Unfortunately I wont be home during randomization. Will you post the teams each person ends up with?

I will post the teams next to your name. I will also put the link on the main thread if you feel like watching when you have time. Sorry you will not be able to watch it live...just wanted to get it done so people have a chance to trade teams if they would like to.

Thanks!
Mike

dragonslayer913 did ring in before you but he requested the Blue Jays who were already chosen. I reached out to see if he wanted a different team and offered him my spot if he still wanted in...he said he might get in the next break. So I think we are good to go on this one. Thanks for checking though David!

Thanks!
Mike
Okay...paypal coming

All teams are posted...please let me know if anybody is interested in trading teams. We will plan to do this break next Thursday 3/5 at 6pm PST!

Thanks!
Mike

Mgm...let me know if you would be interested in trading your Pirates for my Dbacks. My kids are on the Pirates this season and are starting to collect pirates cards to put in their binders. I’d be willing to throw in the Blaze Alexander Bowman Sterling Autograph Card if you are interested please let me know.

Thanks!
Mike

Guys we will do this break on Thursday 3/5 @6pm PST. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any team trades before then. And please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Looks like Nick Frasso is a pitcher at Loyola Marymount...so the Nick Frasso/Stephen Strasburg Card will go to the Nationals so PRosefan1 will get that one!