Break Complete!!! 2020 Prizm Quick Pitch Pick Your Teams Draft Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay thanks everybody all the teams are listed next to your names. We will plan to do this break tomorrow Sunday July 5th at 4pm PST.

Happy 4th of July!

Mike

Are you going to livestream it or record it? If so, please share the link. Love watching box breaks.

Are you going to livestream it or record it? If so, please share the link. Love watching box breaks.

I am going to live stream it on YouTube. I will put the link here about 5 minutes before the box break so that you can watch live. So tune in if you can and feel free to say hi and send messages during the break in the chat box!

Thanks!
Mike

Thanks again! It looked like I get a few cool pulls. I can't wait for my next one. I really want to get in on a basketball break.

Thanks again! It looked like I get a few cool pulls. I can't wait for my next one. I really want to get in on a basketball break.

Thanks again for getting in this break! Looking forward to you joining in more break in the future! We haven’t done a basketball break yet but I would love to do one. Do you have any specific product in mind? Always open to suggestions!

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks again for getting in this break! Looking forward to you joining in more break in the future! We haven’t done a basketball break yet but I would love to do one. Do you have any specific product in mind? Always open to suggestions!

Thanks,
Mike

I don't know enough about current products to know what's good. I really want to pull some blazers

I don't know enough about current products to know what's good. I really want to pull some blazers

Only thing I really know is that most of the newer stuff is expensive and hard to find! I’ll take a look to see if there is anything that looks interesting and reasonable.

Thanks!
Mike