Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Archives Sig Series Random Team Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teams have been randomized and are listed next to member names. Please let me know if anybody would like to trade teams before our break on January 8th.

Thanks!
Mike

One card...........This is a real roll of the dice..........That's why I bought so many; figured the odds of hitting it would be better.........Trout, Jimenez, Harper, Kershaw, Lindor, Miggy Cabrera, Keston Hiura could be mine!

Yes, these packs only have one encased autographed card. If I remember correctly we will be opening 2 of those packs though. So, assuming we pulled 2 cards from 2 different teams, there will be only 2 winners of cards.............also assuming the 2 teams belong to a different member of The Bench participating in this box break.

For $2 a team I thought it was worth it taking a chance.

Just checked and the release date for this product has changed from January 8th to January 22nd! Not sure why?!?! We will plan to do the break right when I get the box...hopefully on the release date. I will keep everybody posted!

P.S. 2020 Topps Series 1 is the next product to release I believe the first week of February so I will plan on posting a group break for that one up soon!

Just checked and the release date for this product has changed from January 8th to January 22nd! Not sure why?!?! We will plan to do the break right when I get the box...hopefully on the release date. I will keep everybody posted!

P.S. 2020 Topps Series 1 is the next product to release I believe the first week of February so I will plan on posting a group break for that one up soon!

Thanks for the update Mike...count me IN on the Topps series 1 if you are doing a team break. Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike.........I think all of our trades have fallen into the forgotten folder.........At least mine has.........Just kind of a heads up........Thanks..........Mike

Now this is saying release date is January 29th!!! Sorry for the delay. If anybody would like out and for me to issue you a refund for this one please let me know!

Mike