Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Chrome Hobby Random Teams Group Box Break

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
Wow congrats on being able to find anything first off and also on the cards that you pulled! Really cool! I have had no luck at any of my targets or Walmarts for months now! Crazy! Congrats again!

Mike

i know what you mean about not finding anything...when i still lived in columbia just 50 miles away i had convenient access to four walmarts and two targets that i passed on a daily basis either on my to and from work or to fort jackson for my bowling leagues... they ALWAYS had boatloads and i mean not just the current year products but lots of stuff going back 2-3 years that just sat there even when put on clearance...in december of 2017 for example i hit a 2016 bowman steel 1/1 scherzer , a 2016 heritage clubhouse collection patch auto altuve /25 , and a 16 diamond kings bat/patch/auto /5 joc pederson all from boxes that had been sitting untouched in the clearance box for almost a year...try that now...

the first time i really saw this happening was with the 2017 bowman mega boxes , but now it applies to virtually every product in almost every store...where i'm living now there is exactly one wal-mart and it's definitely not a hotbed of collecting so product often sat here for ages (until i found way to get it one box at a time) ..it wasn't until 2019 products hit the shelves here that people started swooping in and clearing everything out,..until then i was still getting a few random boxes of 2015-2017 topps and topps update or bowman as late as christmas of 2018...even stuff like 2018 topps update , 2018 donruss baseball , most 2016-17 and 2017-18 basketball , and quite a bit of 2016 and 2017 football was still easy to find til late spring/early summer of 2019...sadly that all ended and now the hoarders hit even this out-of-the-way area too so it's been a real challenge to find anything really worthwhile...