Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Chrome JUMBO Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live link to box break:

https://youtu.be/DkJOu1kNmd8

Team randomization live link:

https://youtu.be/szWyFUR58fg

Anybody interested in trying a random teams style group box break for ONE JUMBO BOX of 2020 TOPPS CHROME?

Price is $20 for the first spot and $16 for each additional spot. Each spot will get you one random team.

Product Info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cardboardconnection.com/2020-topps-chrome-baseball-cards/amp

Configuration:

-12 packs per box

-13 cards per pack

-5 Autograph Cards per box!

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will just straight fill this and put you down next to the next available number(s). I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. After all of the spots are filled and all payments are received I will go live with the team randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of MLB team names. Every spot will be paired with an MLB team and that will be your team for the break and you will get all cards with players from that team.

We will plan to do the team randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade teams if they would like to before we break this box.

This product releases in a few days on August 7th so let’s see if we can fill this up and do the team randomization and break sometime soon!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. seawolf17 PAID Miami Marlins
2. mgm37 PAID St. Louis Cardinals
3. LarryG PAID San Francisco Giants
4. criollos PAID Chicago Cubs
5. dan5 PAID Chicago White Sox
6. David K. PAID Kansas City Royals
7. d2003ex PAID Cincinnati Reds
8. Chavezforprez PAID Oakland Athletics
9. bdink25 PAID Philadelphia Phillies
10. smitha1 PAID Colorado Rockies
11. rotorob PAID Washington Nationals
12. grapler135s PAID Tampa Bay Rays
13. Benski3 PAID Toronto Blue Jays
14. d2003ex PAID LA Dodgers
15. Butch Buddy PAID Detroit Tigers
16. seawolf17 PAID New York Mets
17. Chavezforprez PAID Boston Red Sox
18. yankees1 PAID Minnesota Twins
19. rotorob PAID Atlanta Braves
20. LarryG PAID New York Yankees
21. David K. PAID Cleveland Indians
22. d2003ex PAID Arizona Diamondbacks
23. yankees1 PAID Seattle Mariners
24. smitha1 PAID Baltimore Orioles
25. yankees1 PAID Houston Astros
26. grapler135s PAID Pittsburgh Pirates
27. Butch Buddy PAID Milwaukee Brewers
28. criollos PAID San Diego Padres
29. bdink25 PAID Texas Rangers
30. d2003ex PAID LA Angels

Last edited:
Mike
4 for me please # 7,14,22,30
TY
Dale

Last edited:
Hi Mike,

I'll take 3 and 20 if they are still available.

Larry

Okay 9 spots left...I just ordered the box so the break will likely be on Monday which will give us time to fill this and do the team randomization before the break. I’ll post this up for everybody in the trade manager with my PayPal info tonight.

PLMK if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike