Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Gold Label Random Teams Style 2 BOX Group Break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The hits:

BF60FC2A-93D2-45B2-A922-014973659EC8.jpeg

A872E22E-ACA0-4FF4-AA19-F7E9466EFD98.jpeg

Box Break Live Link:

Team Randomization Live Link:

Hi everybody! I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a 2 BOX random teams style group break for 2 HOBBY BOXES of 2020 TOPPS GOLD LABEL.

Price is $12 for the first spot and $8 for each additional spot. Each spot will get you one random team.

Product Info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cardboardconnection.com/2020-topps-gold-label-baseball-cards/amp

Box Configuration:

-7 packs per box

-5 cards per pack

-1 Gold Framed Autograph per box

-Also look for limited parallels, Relics, and even real gold!

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will just straight fill this and put you down next to the next available number(s). I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. After all of the spots are filled and all payments are received I will go live with the team randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of MLB team names. Every spot will be paired with an MLB team and that will be your team for the break and you will get all cards with players from that team.

We will plan to do the team randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade teams if they would like to before we break this box.

**UPDATE** This product is now scheduled to release on October 14th!!!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. 2000doubles PAID Philadelphia Phillies
2. yankees1 PAID Milwaukee Brewers
3. metsman1986 PAID Chicago White Sox
4. criollos PAID Pittsburgh Pirates
5. Chavezforprez PAID San Diego Padres
6. d2003ex PAID Texas Rangers
7. yankees1 PAID Houston Astros
8. 3greyhounds PAID Cleveland Indians
9. zlw1 PAID Colorado Rockies
10. grapler135s PAID LA Dodgers (thank you Luis!)
11. dragonslayer913 PAID Oakland Athletics
12. zlw1 PAID LA Angels
13. d2003ex PAID Washington Nationals
14. Chavezforprez PAID St. Louis Cardinals
15. yankees1 PAID Baltimore Orioles
16. 2000doubles PAID Chicago Cubs
17. dragonslayer913 PAID Toronto Blue Jays
18. d2003ex PAID Cincinnati Reds
19. metsman1986 PAID Arizona Diamondbacks
20. dragonslayer913 PAID Miami Marlins
21. d2003ex PAID San Francisco Giants
22. 2000doubles PAID Detroit Tigers
23. yankees1 PAID Boston Red Sox
24. 3greyhounds PAID New York Yankees
25. d2003ex PAID Seattle Mariners
26. grapler135s PAID Kansas City Royals
27. criollos PAID New York Mets
28. dragonslayer913 PAID Tampa Bay Rays
29. yankees1 PAID Minnesota Twins
30. yankees1 PAID Atlanta Braves

Last edited:
Okay didn’t look like there was much interest in the Bowman Sterling so I changed this thread to the next random teams style group break for 2 BOXES of 2020 TOPPS GOLD LABEL. Please let me know if anybody is interested in joining or if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

FYI, they pushed the release date back on Gold Label. Blowout showing 09/30/20

I'll take, 2 (jeter), 7 (The Mick), 15 (Thurman), 23 (Mattingly), and 29, 30 (Last slots, since all my Yankees are getting injured and we will be in last place soon)

I'll take, 2 (jeter), 7 (The Mick), 15 (Thurman), 23 (Mattingly), and 29, 30 (Last slots, since all my Yankees are getting injured and we will be in last place soon)

Awesome got you down for those spots thank you...here’s hoping it will be your Yankees against my Dodgers in the World Series this season!!!

Mike