Break Complete! 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thank you Mike. How was your Post Office trip this time?

My nearest post office (in Newbury Park) is now closed because of the pandemic. I now have to go to the bigger P.O. in Thousand Oaks. I went there yesterday to mail our a couple of trades and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I’m going to try and not do anymore trades until this situation is over.

Luis

Thank you Mike. How was your Post Office trip this time?

My nearest post office (in Newbury Park) is now closed because of the pandemic. I now have to go to the bigger P.O. in Thousand Oaks. I went there yesterday to mail our a couple of trades and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I’m going to try and not do anymore trades until this situation is over.

Luis

Oh wow that doesn’t sound good! My post office is still open. I typically go in the lobby and use the self serve kiosk either before the post office opens or after hours to avoid the crowds and craziness! So far so good but I’ll definitely keep an eye on things. Hoping things start getting better soon!

Thanks for the update Luis. Take care!

Mike